PS Vita emulators reveals The First PSVita Clone
PS Vita emulators has seen the first clone of the PS Vita.
- PS Vita Emulators reveal the clone
PS Vita Emulators can reveal that the Sony PS Vita has already been cloned in a device that comes from China. The hardware is not particularly high tech but is an Android run Gaming machine. It looks just like a Sony PS Vita and has a 1.2GHz single core central processing unit, 512MB of DDR2 RAM, and WIFI. It also has HDMI and also a built-in camera.
Since you can’t run PS Vita games on it. it comes with a bunch of emulators like NES, Gameboy, SNES, Gameboy Advance, PlayStation One and N64, as well as Flash 10 games. And as it runs Android, you are able to play those games too. When it comes to looks, it doesn’t look to bad really, however surely it is not able to play and run too good compared to the real thing – however to be honest it doesn’t look too bad as an emulator from the videos I have seen. (Remember this machine does not come with PS vita emulators)
See all the latest games for PS Vita
Sony PS Vita Clone
PS Vita Emulators are unable to endorse this product but we can bring you the information for you to decide for yourself.
It has been named as the YINLIPS YDPG18 and it is powered by way of Android 2.2 and offers a 5 inch touchscreen display along with an 800 x 480 pixel quality resolution, a motion sensing unit, two cameras and 1080p video playback support which is cool. It also has a 1.2GHz processor, along with 512MB of RAM. It’s also got Wi-Fi, HDMI and USB built in. In contrast to the real PS Vita, it only has a single analog stick, and also no rear touch sensors.
It is being offered for under $100 so it is tempting to buy just for the gimickiness of it and I would love to have a cheap ps vita emulator and the abilty to surf the net. Here is the full specification from us at PS Vita Emulators:
See the first PS Vita emulators
1. 5.0″ High definition Touch Screen
2. 5.0 Mega pixels digital camera & DV function(Optional for double camera)
3. Support all audio decoding, Multi-tasks to play,listen to music while watching ebook and play the game. Multi-channel output
4. Support 1080P（1920x1080pixel）video decoding, RM/RMVB,PPTV，Support online TV, online movie,Support flash player 10. X online play ,Plugin subtitles SMI, SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS, SUB IDX,ISO Navigation
5. Android 2.2 OS,quickly visit any website, see news, office, reading, online download . Support website flash display
6. Wifi function,support E-mail,browse Office software，Word,execl… Support many input method, support handwritten input method. Support video chat and QQ chat etc.
7. Audio and video output(HDMI 1080p NTSC/PAL)
8. Game function,support 8bit NES/FC,GB,GBC.16bit SMC,SMD,SFC/SNES.32bit GBA,MAME.64bit N64,support 3D PSX(480X272）,HD 3D(800×480), android APK 3D games. Flash 10.X games, support full screen touch game,support gravity sensor direction sensor game, support network multi-player against games
9. Ebook function:TXT,PDF format
10.FM radio function(Optional), Clock, calendar, calculator
11.Support JPG format photos browsing, support small screen preview, 3D switch, slide broadcast, zoom
13.Support Micro SD card
14.Built-in double speakerWe at PS Vita Emulators are quite impressed with everything this set up comes with.
Further Spefication from PS Vita Emulators:
GPU: Mali 400 @ 395MHz
5″ 800 x 480 touch screen display
5 Mega Pixel camera
Supports Micro SD card
USB – supports keyboard/mouse etc
Video, music, photo, e-book, calendar, calculator, web browser etc
Emulates: NES, SNES, GB/GBC/GBA, Mega Drive, MAME, N64, PSX, Flash 10.X games
Supports network multi-player games
Dimensions: 175mm x 75mm x 20mm | Weight: 200g
PS Vita Emulators can also inform you that also included are:
YINLIPS YDPG18 WIFI Android Game Console
We at PS Vita Emulators are quite impressed
It’s a bargain priced little machine that looks great for a laugh but I would hold out for when the first Sony PS Vita emulators come on the market.